CareerSource Northeast Florida Advisory Councils
CareerSource Northeast Florida partners with businesses and vendors in the local community to get insights, advice and feedback for our career centers and workforce system.
Contact Candace Moody if you are interested in becoming a member of one of the CareerSource Advisory Councils.
Community Partner Advisory Council
The CareerSource Northeast Florida Community Partner Advisory Council meets to provide insight, advice and feedback for our career centers and workforce system. We invite established nonprofit, education, faith-based and community organizations that serve significant constituencies in our region. Members help us by keeping us up to date on economic and employment challenges faced by the clients they serve.
- Catholic Charities
- Experience Works
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Goodwill of North Florida
- Jacksonville Urban League
- Keiser Career College
- Lutheran Social Services
- Mt. Olive Baptist Church
- Naval Station Mayport Support Services
- Northwest Support Services, Inc.
- Operation New Hope
- United Way of Northeast Florida
- Wounded Warrior Project Jacksonville
Business PARTNER Advisory Council
The CareerSource Northeast Florida Business Partner Advisory Council gives us input from local companies on training and hiring needs. Our business partners include representatives from health care, retail, information technology, banking and finance, logistics and transportation, the staffing industry, and business organizations such as the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- CSX Transportation Inc.
- Kelly Services
- Nassau County Economic Development Board
- Northeast Florida Builders Association
- Oasis Staffing
- Pinnacle Civil and G.C., LLC
- University of Florida / Shands Jacksonville
- Society for Human Resource Management
- University of North Florida
- Winn-Dixie Corporate Headquarters
Northeast Florida will have a world-class workforce development system that enables our businesses to be leaders in the global economy.
+ Learn more